Our Finance Committee are in charge of the financial aspect of the Club. The current committee are Tony Stephens, Padraic Fitzmaurice, John Morrin, Alan Moran and Tony King.
The Club structure has three main committees, Adult Men, Juvenile and Ladies. Each committee has its own finance officer who looks after the day to day finance issues and is automatically part of the finance committee. A formal Purchase Order approval process within the club ensures approved spending at all levels in the club.
The main income for the club comes from:
1. Pledge contribution process which allows tax to be claimed back on qualifying contributions to the club. The club is an approved sporting body.
2. General membership on which we have added a development levy duirng the current development phase within the club
3. The locally organised disco where we work in co-operation with the Community Centre committee.
4. The club weeekly Lotto draw which is run in conjunction with the Carnmore Hurling Club. This covers most of the weekly running costs of the club.
5. Additional fundraising events organised by the various committees to support annual expenses and costs of special events.
6. Sponsorship - The club have a number of loyal sponsors who support the club on an ongoing basis.